WHAT IS 8MINUTEDATING
8minuteDating is the Fast, Fun and Guaranteed way for single people to meet – live and in person. At 8minuteDating events, you'll have 8 one-on-one dates that last 8 minutes each. If both parties are interested in meeting again, we provide contact information so they can set up another date. We guarantee you'll meet someone you want to see again or your next event is on us!
Amazingly, over 98% of our customers tell us that they enjoy our events, over 90% meet someone who they want to see again, and over 60% of the time the interest is mutual, leading to a second date. Compare those odds to going to a bar!
What you get at an 8minuteDating event:
- 1. A fast, fun, safe and comfortable way to meet people.
- 2. A room full of eligible singles who want to meet someone like you.
- 3. An enjoyable evening of conversation.
- 4. 8 great dates in 1 fun night.
- 5. Time to meet anyone who catches your eye during the mix and mingle periods.
- 6. Complimentary appetizers and a chance to win extra prizes (at most events).
- 7. Our Guarantee: Meet someone you want to see again or your next event is free!
- 8. Maybe... the love of your life.
So what are you waiting for?
Click here to find an event near you!
How does 8minuteDating work?
- 1. Register for an event in your age group and area. Advance registration is required.
- 2. Gather with 16-100 single professionals at a popular restaurant near you.
- 3. Have 8 one-on-one conversations that last 8 minutes each.
- 4. Meet anyone else who catches your eye during intermission or after your 8th date.
- 5. To keep the conversations comfortable and safe, participants don’t ask each other for contact information.
- 6. When you meet someone you want to see again, write their name on your Dating Card.
- 7. After the event, log in to 8minuteDating.com and enter the names of the people you want to meet again.
- 8. Whenever two people enter each other’s names, we provide contact information so you can arrange a 2nd date!
Click here to find an event near you! You'll be glad you did!